Renewable of Annual Membership and Member’s Verification ( Arbitrators)
The Bhutan ADR Centre is pleased to announce the following
As per section 15(7) and Section 18 of the BADR Act, the Centre is in the process of selecting new arbitrators through open competitive selection and a weeklong induction course for the selected arbitrators will be conducted by the Centre in collaboration with the SAARC Arbitration Council Islamabad in the month of November 2021.
The main objective of this proposed program is to provide training on the ADR system, familiarize with the BADR Acts, rules & regulations and other relevant Acts and regulations of the Kingdom. A virtual session on international commercial arbitration is also included.
Documents required for registration,
1) Copy of updated Curriculum vita;
2) Copy of valid CID;
3) Copy of valid security clearance;
4) A university degree certificate;
5) Document evidencing work experience of a minimum of ten years in the relevant field of studies after the degree studies;
6) For resigned or retired from the service shall attach the copy of the separation and relieving order.
7) No objection from the Employer (Department/ministry/Agent/CEO) for those who are employed.
8) Medical Certificate.
After reviewing all the necessary documents, the centre will notify the selected candidates for an interview. (tentative calendar)
As per section 201 of the BADR Rules, the Centre will collect Nu. 10,000/- per head from each arbitrator as the training fee which will be used for training materials and other related expenses. Upon successful completion of the training, the participants will be awarded with certificates.
The Bhutan ADR Centre request all those who are eligible and interested to submit their documents to the centre latest by 14th October 2021 before 05:00 pm.
For any queries, please contact at 02-330725- legal Department or Administrative Department: at 02-330727
Interview result for Legal Officer
Shortlisted Candidates for Legal Officer Post 16th Feb 2021
- In pursuant to the Driver vacancy announcement and the selection interview held on 03 Feb 2021, Bhutan ADR Centre is pleased to declare the result.
Shortlisted candidates for the Driver post – 02-Feb-2021
|Designation||Level||Slot||Type||Minimum Qualification and Experience|
|Sr. / Legal Officer||P3/P4||1||Regular||Bachelor in LLB with PGDNL, min 2 Years of work experience in Legal field, Position based on experience (on Service rule).|
|Driver||O4||1||2 years contract (renewable)||Class VIII Pass with valid driving license|
Interested applicants may apply with the following necessary documents latest by 30th Dec 2020, to the Administration and Finance department, Bhutan ADR Centre, Lower Motithang, near Shop#7, Thimphu
- Duly completed Civil Service Employment Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Academic transcript
- Post Graduate Diploma in National law certificate for officer post
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from parent agency if employed for Sr./ Legal Officer post
- Other relevant work experience certificate
For any queries, please contact at 02-330727 / 330726 / 17620278 / 17602595 during office hours or login at www.bhutanadrcentre.bt