The Bhutan ADR Centre is pleased to announce the following:
As per section 15(7) and Section 18 of the BADR Act, the Centre is in the process of selecting new arbitrators through open competitive selection and a weeklong induction course for the selected arbitrators will be conducted by the Centre in the month of February 2022.
The main objective of this proposed program is to provide training on the ADR system, familiarize the selected applicant with the BADR Acts, rules & regulations and other relevant Acts and regulations of the Kingdom. A virtual session on international commercial arbitration is also included.
Documents required for registration,
1) Copy of updated Curriculum vita;
2) Copy of valid CID;
3) Copy of valid security clearance;
4) A university degree certificate;
5) Document evidencing work experience of a minimum of ten years in the relevant field of studies after the degree studies;
6) For resigned or retired from the service shall attach the copy of the separation and relieving order.
7) No objection from the Employer (Department/ministry/Agent/CEO) for those who are employed.
8) Medical Certificate.
After reviewing all the necessary documents, the centre will notify the selected candidates for an interview.
As per section 201 of the BADR Rules, the Centre will collect Nu. 10,000/- per head from each arbitrator as the training fee which will be used for training materials and other related expenses. Upon successful completion of the training, the participants will be certified as arbitrators and awarded with certificates.
The Bhutan ADR Centre request all those who are eligible and interested to submit their documents to the centre latest by 15 April 2022 before 05:00 pm.
For any queries, please contact at 02-330725- legal Department or Administrative Department: at 02-330727